Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Featured Frugal Female: Molly @ The Cottage Diaries

Tell us about yourself and your blog
Hi, I'm Molly and I blog over at The Cottage Diaries. I love cats, baking and pretty floral dresses, and I share all this and more on my blog. Pop over and take a look!

What is your favourite item in your closet that is under $25?
I got the floral dress that I'm wearing in the photo for $20, and it's one of my faves. But there are lots of things in my closet that I got for under $25!

What drug store beauty product can you not live without?
I have been using Revlon Colorstay foundation everyday for many years now, and I can't imagine using anything else!  

Are you more likely to thrift shop or buy brand new?
I'm more likely to buy brand new, mainly because I'm not brave enough to try to pull off vintage looks. I love thrift store style on other people so maybe I need to branch out more! That being said, most of my brand new items are from the sales rack.  

What are you most likely to splurge on?
A good pair of jeans! I hate shopping for jeans, so when I do I look for a good pair that will last me ages.  

Best budget-saving advice?
Wait for your favourite items to come on sale, and before you buy anything try to think of what clothes you already have that you could pair with that item. 

Make sure to follow Molly on her blogTwitterPinterest and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN