Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Frugal Fashion Find Friday: Runway Bandits

You know what's depressing? How everyone's Friday is my Monday. My TGIF is TGIT (Tuesday is technically my Friday). Anyways, what's not depressing is Frugal Fashion Find Friday (TGIFFFF). I recently stumbled upon Runway Bandits and boy am I happy that I did. This shop is by far my new favourite store. Their pieces are simple, classic, chic and easy on the wallet (my eyes transform into hearts). Only downfall is their sizes; they're not plus size friendly. I understand (sort of) because their store is based in Singapore where the average size is pretty tiny. It just sucks because a lot of their "one size fits all" is a UK 6-10 and I just miss it by fitting a UK 12. But if you are able to fit into their clothing, I highly suggest picking up some of their pieces right now. 

Here are a few of my favourite pieces 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN